We are announcing the new release of the LEDAcrypt specification (full document) which includes the engineering tradeoff analysis for the implementation of LEDAcrypt. The revised specification includes the figures of merit obtained from the constant time implementation of the IND-CCA2 primitives in LEDAcrypt, LEDAcrypt-KEM and LEDAcrypt-PKC, and the ones of the variable time LEDAcrypt-KEM-CPA implementation for use-cases where ephemeral keypairs are employed. All implementations are currently optimized for the Intel AVX2 ISA extensions.
The available source archives are
- The NIST compliant package, including both the implementation sources, the updated specification, and the Known Answer Tests (KATs)
- A smaller archive containing only sources
- A dedicated archive containing KATs only
- The updated specification document alone: full document
- A SUPERCOP bundle for all the optimized implementations of the primitives